It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- J. Gras - Paris. Natural horn dating back to late 19th/early 20th century. With three crooks G F and Eb and a coupl… https://t.co/mCrzvSTyjq25th June 2019 12:34@WoodheadHorns
- Today on the WH sofa... Hans Hoyer compensating double with stopping valve. Unlacquered, screw bell. £1000 https://t.co/xeuxwGKKmy12th June 2019 3:35@WoodheadHorns
- Lidl full double - a very nice full double horn, perfect as a first double. Lacquer in pretty good condition overal… https://t.co/DJ12u0eM0H7th June 2019 2:14@WoodheadHorns
- https://t.co/KMFHsIQ2G724th May 2019 2:02@WoodheadHorns
- King eroica model full double in great condition. Large bore, nickel silver, lacquered. This is a big beefy horn t… https://t.co/O3fFbw30xX24th May 2019 2:01@WoodheadHorns
- This is the beautiful Paxman 40M bb/f alto that Michael Thompson can be seen holding in the picture. The very same… https://t.co/lLvxWwlEvI24th May 2019 2:00@WoodheadHorns
- Boosey “Sotone” with F crook. Dating from the early 20th century this piston horn makes a nice big sound - particul… https://t.co/B4pVuV9Thq19th March 2019 12:37@WoodheadHorns