It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Hüller single F made in Graslitz in the early C20 - a great little warm up horn or useful for accuracy practice! Go… https://t.co/jokdy7ctBr13th November 2019 4:22@WoodheadHorns
- Paxman model 25M full double. This horn is from 2000 and has titanium valves which makes it super light. Lacquered… https://t.co/q4JohBVTyL13th November 2019 4:19@WoodheadHorns
- Paxman model 21 M bore full double with stopping valve. This classic instrument dates from 1983 and has had one own… https://t.co/ZIzetylUXX13th November 2019 4:16@WoodheadHorns
- Lovely pair of Thibouville Lamy Cors de Chasse including mouthpieces. We believe these are a matching military set… https://t.co/9kvIlRATXU13th November 2019 3:33@WoodheadHorns
- Alexander 103 - yellow brass, unlacquered with screw bell. This horn dates from the 1990s but has a new hand hammer… https://t.co/OMVudmBHAp7th November 2019 3:43@WoodheadHorns
- One gold brass Schmid single in excellent condition and with fabulous case and f extension. Gold brass hand hammere… https://t.co/ib0K8V0gaX4th November 2019 2:33@WoodheadHorns