No products were found matching your selection.
- Hoyer single Bb with built in F extension and stopping valve. the advantage of the light single Horn paired with a… https://t.co/dInafl1KM712th June 2018 3:01@WoodheadHorns
- STOLEN HORN Stolen last night on the strand, central London. Schmid full double horn, gold brass, screw bell. Le… https://t.co/ozQm4xygzU6th June 2018 7:22@WoodheadHorns
- Schmid compensating triple F/Bb Eb alto. Sterling silver body, gold brass slides, gold plated levers, screw bell, l… https://t.co/mksQtoaVw022nd May 2018 9:52@WoodheadHorns
- Seraphinoff baroque horn body. No ventholes. We are pretty sure this is his leichnambschneider model. In excellent… https://t.co/x7p9kPcZE521st May 2018 2:24@WoodheadHorns
- Alex 103 - Mike Murray of the beeb’s treasured horn. This has been played by someone else for the last 5 years - bu… https://t.co/Eu7i6tz6ac18th May 2018 2:27@WoodheadHorns
- £3500 If you like “bling” then look at the gold plated bell on this alex 103! This plays unusually well - it is a… https://t.co/v04WHSBVDd14th May 2018 11:39@WoodheadHorns
- Paxman yellow brass Europa flare (would also fit a Paxman large. Lacquered, good condition. Always worth having a s… https://t.co/phP6KmkpCg19th April 2018 4:39@WoodheadHorns